~Understanding begins, but does not end, with the act of perception~

"Welcome to your life.."

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was ALWAYS some OBSTACLE in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."

-- Alfred D. Souza

Friday, January 29, 2010

Looking Glass

Some days-
Some days I am
Sick of myself,
Sick to Death, of the
Look on my face, the
Look in my eye. Of the
Look of myself.

Some days I am sick to death of looking at myself.

So I sit away from mirrors and I
Bleach my hair, and I
Bleach my bones, and I
Bleach my soul
Blonde.
Beautiful, Brave,
Bimbo..
and I contemplate my inner
bitch, Bitch,
BITCH.

Vitamin D
Deficient.
Darling, Dangerous,
Drunk..
Ding Dong the
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch, is
Dead.

Am I
Hungry?
Horny?
High?
Am I
Lonesome tonight..?
Am I
La-La- La,
Lame.
Lost, Lovely..
Lulu De Luna.
Pray, Pray
PRAYING for Summer Somedays, when I am not so
sick, Sick,
SICK! of my
Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment