~Understanding begins, but does not end, with the act of perception~

"Welcome to your life.."

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was ALWAYS some OBSTACLE in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."

-- Alfred D. Souza

Monday, April 18, 2022

Passover Moon

 This is a retrospective apology. 

(Read: Don't Respond)


I’m sorry.

I held you hostage 

with a relentlessly unyielding love.

Which possibly felt like a warm blade on your aorta

for...

Well, for probably the forever and never that we've been always together. 


You tried to tell me a lifetime ago

That you were not ready.

But I am stubborn. 

And believe I always know what's best,

For everybody,

Despite my poor body of work. 


I have a slow-to-quick learning curve..

Box step.


Anyway-

I wish for you, 

Some Wan.

A Love that you don't have to question everyday,

why you love them with your whole heart-

And.

Still.

Can't love them like you "should". 


...anyway. 


I Love You.

You Are Everything Wonderful and Terrible about 

Water and the Moon.


And. 

So. 

Here is the biggest 

bestest 

truest, 

most loyal and honorable 

gift of true love 

I can ever give you...


Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment